About

Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

AMAZING FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES

Hi all...

Check out this video (pls pause playlist in this blog): Google smart glasses, Ironman-like simulation, 3-D printing, hover-car, transparent handphone, literally flexible technology.. woahhhhhhh!!! As an IT dummy, I watched the video with mouth wide open that a bee could have been tempted to fly in if not for my bad breath :D


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM-jLExbqgA

On a personal note, being a specky with glasses as thick as windscreen, I don't really like the Google smart glasses. Glasses with that miniscule screen? I will develop migraine in a jiffy..  Hover car? What about traffic? How to avoid accidents if all cars float? Regulations should have to be drawn for heights allowed for hovering.. Speed wise? Well, they'll think of something... All those aside, I await the day that chips can be planted somewhere in our body and we can communicate with others by pressing our nose/ear/finger/elbow.. or we can capture photos by blinking 3 times.. but ermm.. is my imagination stretched that wild? I took that out of some movies didn't I...? But it is not impossible I tell you... With IT, everything is possible..

Check this video commercial too... nothing to do with future technology but rather, funny existing technology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0gxiwYTWJc


p/s: Why la I took up quantity surveying in university.. should have taken IT.. I could have been an inventor now, or nerdy IT tech with thick specs and work with Google or Microsoft or Apple and earn big bucks..... Sigh.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ..................................................................................... end of sigh

1 comments: